Members in the Radeke Society are patrons of the arts who, following in the footsteps of Eliza Radeke, have distinguished themselves through the highest levels of leadership and financial support for the Museum and its programs. Radeke Society members participate in a variety of educational, social, and travel opportunities designed for those who wish to learn more about art in the company of individuals who share similar interests.
In addition to all the benefits of General Membership, Radeke Society Members are eligible for the following special recognition and privileges:
- Unlimited free admission for four to the Museum and Chace Center Special Exhibitions
- Invitations to VIP exhibition opening parties, private events, the annual Donor recognition event, day trips, dinners, and learning opportunities
- Opportunities for travel with curators in the Museum Travel Program (recent trips have visited private collections, artist studios, and museums in Chicago, New York, and Santa Fe)
- Personal handling of special requests and VIP services
- Prominent recognition in the Museum’s annual report
- Art Museum Reciprocal Network membership
- North American Reciprocal Membership (NARM) program
- One-time guest passes (10 for Patrons, 20 for Gallery Patrons, and 25 for Collector’s Circle)
Collector’s Circle Members also receive a private tour for friends and family with the Director or a curator (by request), one private cocktail reception for 25 guests in the Porcelain Gallery upon request (restrictions, entertainment costs, and facility rental fees apply), and a selected Museum publication, such as an exhibition catalog.