Ancient & Modern Rome: April 7-14, 2019
We are delighted to offer the RISD community a trip to Rome through Academic Arrangements. Join Museum Director John W. Smith and Curator of Ancient Art Gina Borromeo, April 7-14, 2019 as they explore the Eternal City, discovering museums and neighborhoods, palazzi, and villas. Highlights include:
- Welcome reception at a private palazzo
- Visit with students and faculty at the RISD in Rome European Honors Program
- Exclusive tour of the Casino dell’Aurora
- Lunch at the American Academy featuring farm-fresh cuisine prepared by Alice Waters’ Rome Sustainable Food Project
- Six nights at the Hotel de Russie
Space is limited. To reserve your spot, contact Arrangements Abroad (phone 212 514 8921 or 800 221 1944; fax 212 344 7493) or complete and return the form included in the prospectus. A deposit of $1,000 per person (of which $500 is non-refundable) is required by October 31, 2018.