We recognize and appreciate that libraries and community groups support the mission to make art and design more accessible to the broader community. The RISD Museum's Passport Program offers free admission passes to subscribing libraries and non-profit organizations at a heavily discounted rate. We are grateful for these partnerships that strengthen our creative community and help reach more visitors every year. Enroll today to make the RISD Museum an extension of your library or non-profit community group!
Passport Tier 1 $150 40 Single-use FREE admission passes* Passport Tier 2 $250 90 Single-use FREE admission passes* Passport Tier 3 $325 150 Single-use FREE admission passes*
*admits 2 adults per pass
- Library and Community Group Passport subscribers receive sets of one-time use museum passes to distribute at their discretion.
- Each pass admits two adults for free per visit. Children 18 and under are always free. Passes are collected at the Visitor Services desk upon entry.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged passes will not be replaced. The complete barcode must be visible.
- Passes are valid for one year after date of issue. Expired passes are not accepted.
- Non-profit community groups planning to use passes for ten or more visitors at a time (for either a self-guided or guided visit) should schedule a group visit.
- An annual renewal notice will be sent, but organizations can re-subscribe whenever passes run out. Consider upgrading to the next tier for the best value!
- MEMBER INSTITUTIONS
This list is subject to change. Please contact your local library or community group to confirm participation and check out an admission pass.
- HOW TO APPLY
- Download this application and fill out the form completely
- Return with payment to the RISD Museum Membership Office