Antoine Abraham Goujon de Villiers, engraver (printmaker)
Almanach Dedie aux Dames Pouo l' An 1815., 1815
- Antoine Abraham Goujon de Villiers, 1784-1818, French, engraver (printmaker)
- LeFeul & Delaunay, publisher
- Claude Joseph Pomel, 1781-1839, French, engraver (printmaker)
- After Karel Dujardin, ca. 1622-1678, Dutch
- After Eustache Le Sueur, 1617-1655, French
- After Nicolas Poussin, 1594-1665, French, associated artist/maker
- After Adriane van de Velde
- After Joseph Vernet II, French
- After Pieter Wouwerman, 1623-1682, Dutch
Almanach Dedie aux Dames Pouo l' An 1815.
12.2 x 8.3 x 1.6 cm (4 13/16 x 3 5/16 x 5/8 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
On back flyleaf, both sides, in pen--addresses, recipe, and general scribbles; also in pencil, on pastedown.
Gift of Arthur Gill
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in the public domain (CC0 1.0). This object is Almanach Dedie aux Dames Pouo l' An 1815. with the accession number of 59.010. To request a higher resolution file, please submit an online request.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.