The Antiquarian Itineray, 1816
- John Murray, British, publisher
- Edward John Roberts, 1793-1865, British
- William Clarke, British, publisher
- J. M. Richardson, publisher
- G. Cowie & Co., publisher
- Thomas Higham, 1796-1844, British
- Samuel Bagster, publisher
- J.C. Varrall, op. 1815-1827, British
- Sherwood & Co., publisher
- William Wallis, b. 1796, British
- E. Grieg, British
The Antiquarian Itineray
copper engraving; etching; wood engraving
21 x 14 cm (8 5/16 x 5 1/2 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
Signed in pen and brown ink, title page:"J GRIEG"; in pencil, on verso side of front fly-leaf:"FINE SPECIMEN OF EDWARDS BINDING"
Museum Works of Art Fund
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in the public domain (CC0 1.0). This object is The Antiquarian Itineray with the accession number of 50.008. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to email@example.com.