- Gorham Manufacturing Company, 1831-present, American, manufacturer
- Charles Clark Pullen, 1888-1981, American, chaser (metalworker)
- James G. Seton, 1846-1910, American, chaser (metalworker)
- Howard Tromans, metalworker
- William Gorham Lawton, 1864-1945, American, chaser (metalworker)
Design for Bowl T/AK
Pencil and ink on paper
20.3 x 43.2 cm (8 x 17 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
In ink below center of profile, "22209E". In ink to lower right corner, "T/AK - T/AL - T/AM". Various manufacturing specifications in pencil, including "Thick edge" and "oval".
Gift of Lenox, Incorporated
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in Copyright. This object is Design for Bowl T/AK with the accession number of 2005.118.45.1920. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to email@example.com.