- Gorham Manufacturing Company, 1831-, American, manufacturer
- Possibly F. O. Erichsen, 20th century, associated artist/maker
- Samuel R. Woolley, late 19th century -20th century, American, metalworker
- George W. Sauthof, 1852-1927, German, chaser (metalworker)
- Ernest W. Regester, 1840-1922, American, chaser (metalworker)
Design for Kettle-on-Stand S/AA
Pencil, ink, and crayon on paper
43.5 x 39.7 cm (17 1/8 x 15 5/8 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
In stamped purple ink in lower right corner, "ERICHSEN" and "FEB 25 1909". In pencil below drawing, "S/AA". Various manufacturing specifications on drawing in pencil.
Gift of Lenox, Incorporated
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in Copyright. This object is Design for Kettle-on-Stand S/AA with the accession number of 2005.118.45.1986. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to email@example.com.