- Gorham Manufacturing Company, 1831-present, American
- William L. Hughes Jr., 1857-1932, American, metalworker
- Thomas J. Docker, 1877-1941, American, metalworker
- David Wilmot, 1853 - 1940, English, chaser (metalworker)
- Frederick Joseph Buxton Sr., 1856-1928, metalworker
- Christopher W. Clisshold, 1862-1938, chaser (metalworker)
- Thomas J. E. Oliphant, late 19th century - 20th century, metalworker
Design for Tea Service L/UU
Pencil and crayon on paper
21.6 x 73.3 cm (8 1/2 x 28 7/8 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
In blue crayon at bottom center of drawing, "L/UU". Various dimensions and manufacturing specifications on drawing in pencil.
Gift of Lenox, Incorporated
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in Copyright. This object is Design for Tea Service L/UU with the accession number of 2005.118.45.2240. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to email@example.com and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.