- Gorham Manufacturing Company, 1831-present, American, manufacturer
- William L. Hughes Jr., 1857-1932, American, metalworker
- Otto Colmetz, 1863-1950, American (b. Australia), chaser (metalworker)
- Thomas Singleton, 1886-ca. 1959, American, metalworker
- Preston L. Forrest, metalworker
- George A. Schart, metalworker
- J. F. Jordan, ca. 1880-20th century, chaser (metalworker)
- Henry Heath, 1861-1933, chaser (metalworker)
- Francis H. White, ca. 1840-1917, chaser (metalworker)
- Emil Stursberg, 1873-1954, chaser (metalworker)
Design for Tea Service R/XV
Pencil, ink, and crayon on tracing paper
54.6 x 73.7 cm (21 1/2 x 29 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
In blue crayon at bottom center, "R/XV". In ink below each piece of set "#11909". In pencil below sugar bowl "TLC", below kettle "TLF", below creamer "TLD", below teapot "TLB", and below coffeepot "TLA". "Water TLG" in lower right corner. Various small measurments and manufacturing specifications on drawing in pencil, date code shapes to lower right of each piece.
Gift of Lenox, Incorporated
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in Copyright. This object is Design for Tea Service R/XV with the accession number of 2005.118.45.2278. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to email@example.com.