The Seven Ages of Shakespeare, 1850
- Edwin Landseer, 1802-1873, British
- David Wilkie, 1785-1841, Scottish
- William Shakespeare, author
- William Collins, 1788-1847, English
- John Thompson, associated artist/maker
- M.M. Holloway, publisher
- William Mulready, 1786-1863, British
- Edward Alfred Goodall, 1819-1908, British, associated artist/maker
- Augustus Wall Callcott, 1779-1844, British
- Samuel Williams, engraver (printmaker)
- A. Cooper
- F.P. Becker, associated artist/maker
- Alfred Edward Chalon, 1780-1860, English
- William Hilton I, 1752-1822, British
The Seven Ages of Shakespeare
28.3 x 22.2 x 0.8 cm (11 1/8 x 8 13/16 x 5/16 inches)
Signature / Inscription / Marks
On front pastedown, in pencil, upper left corner:"768/mmc".
Gift of the Fazzano Brothers
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in the public domain (CC0 1.0). This object is The Seven Ages of Shakespeare with the accession number of 84.198.1301. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to email@example.com.