"TEMPLORUM ET COENOBJORUM", 1724-1737
- Hieronymous Sperling, 1695-1777, German, associated artist/maker
- Johann Andreas Pfeffel I, 1674-1748, German, publisher
- Franz Michael Regenfus, ca. 1712-1780, German, associated artist/maker
- Salomon Kleiner, 1703-1761, German
- Georg Lichtenstecher, 1700-1780, associated artist/maker
- Johann Stridbeck, 1707-1772, associated artist/maker
- Johann Bernhard Hattinger, active 1800-1825, associated artist/maker
- Karl Rembshart, 1678-1735, associated artist/maker
- J. G. Ringlin, ca. 1691-1777, associated artist/maker
- Johann August Corvinus, 1682-1738, German, associated artist/maker
- Georg Daniel Heumann, 1691-1759, German, associated artist/maker
- Johann Gottfried Thelot, engraver (printmaker)
"TEMPLORUM ET COENOBJORUM"
34.3 x 47 x 4.1 cm (13 1/2 x 18 1/2 x 1 5/8 inches)
Gift of Miss Ellen D. Sharpe
The images on this website can enable discovery and collaboration and support new scholarship, and we encourage their use. This object is in the public domain (CC0 1.0). This object is "TEMPLORUM ET COENOBJORUM" with the accession number of 49.083. To request high-resolution files or new photography, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the object's accession number.
We view our online collection as a living documents, and our records are frequently revised and enhanced. If you have additional information or have spotted an error, please send feedback to email@example.com.