Member institutions count the RISD Museum as an extension of their campus, with free year-round admission (college ID required) for their students, faculty, and staff, and support in curriculum planning and study visits.
Basic Package Benefits
- Free admission for one year for all staff, faculty, and students
- Free class visits and study room appointments, as available (limited availability)
- Free access to curatorial study hours
- Invitations to Faculty programs (when contact emails are provided)
- Consultation with Educators in curriculum planning
- 10% discount on purchases at the RISD Store
- RISD Museum e-newsletter updates and calendar mailing
Enhanced Package Benefits Add-on
- Free admission for all parents of students during one designated Parents weekend per year
- Free admission for all alumni during one designated Alumni Weekend per year
- Museum representation at internship fairs to highlight resources and opportunities
- CURRENT MEMBER INSTITUTIONS
- HOW TO APPLY
If your college or university is not a current member, an administrator can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401 454 6321.